I would like to alert everyone to a German scammer called Christian Gasper who had been scamming people at the Warrior Forum and Social Media with his faked Done For You (DFY) Business Service since July 2016. Johnny West is the latest alias he used to scam people at the Warrior Forum. Including me, Christian Gasper had scammed hundreds of people a few thousand dollars each. The total amount he had scammed till today is estimated to be at least USD $250,000!
The scammer has used 4 different aliases for his online scams so far:
How Christian scammed people:
1. He creates a website to collect people’s email addresses with a pop-up box and in return, give people free make money online tips.
2. Once a person signs up, he or she becomes a subscriber.
3. He starting sending them emails daily, promoting his Done For You Business setup, promising you a certain income within a month, eg. $100/day after 3-4 weeks, etc. with 3 X Money Back Guarantee if he fails to meet the targeted income guaranteed.
Samples of his emails can be found here - www.allenmartinscam.com/emails.pdf
4. After payment, he will disappear within 1 – 2 months and delete all his websites, emails and social media profiles.
5. He will send forged evidence of sending a physical good to your address for paypal disputes or credit card charges so that his victims cannot get back their money.
6. Repeat steps 1-5 again with a new website and a faked name and start a new round of scam.
As a subscriber of him, I was scammed on July 2016 and till today still receive spammy emails from him promoting his Done For You (DFY) Business Scams with different aliases.
Christian Gasper’s latest April 2017 scam is reported here:
Google “Allen Martin Scam” or “Christian Gasper Scam” and all his reported scams will show up on the first page. Evidence of his scams can be found at:
For his first Done-For You Scam, Christian cunningly forced a native German to retract his police report before refunding him. He did not refund other people from other countries as we could not report him directly in Germany. Hiring a German lawyer to sue Christian would be too expensive and too time-consuming.
Most of us that got scammed were from UK and US. We have reported the Online scam to ActionFraud UK, FBI and FTC: www.allenmartinscam.com/plan-of-action.pdf
We hope that the reported scams would be passed on to the German Police and something would be done to stop this Serial Internet Scammer.
German Police in Wisebaden to take Action against Scammer Christian Gasper