Let's chat on Hangouts!
- Hello, Ms. Jones, how are you doing?
Good afternoon and how are you doing ?
- I am fine, thank you. Again, how are you this afternoon?
Glad to hear from you
I believe you are ready for the job Briefing and Interview?
- I think so... shall we video conference?
No just texting
- Okay, that's fine.
I am Mrs Virginia Jones and i am the Director of Quality Control and Employee Compliance of (Brinton Pharmaceuticals Ltd.), I am located in Burgess, SC . I am in charge of briefing you about the job position you are yet to occupy and about the company.
What are your full Names, Sex, Age and where are you located?
- Again, good afternoon. My full name is ************* *********. I am a female, age ## (soon to be ##) and located in ***********, PA
The name of the company is (Brinton Pharmaceuticals Ltd.) and you are being interviewed for the position, working with the different departments in the company (www.brintonhealth.com)
- Thank you for the URL of the organization.
We are a public limited organization that aims to make life of people happy, healthy & safe. With the foundation stone laid three decades ago, Brinton has emerged as a flagship company of the group and has grown exponentially and ….
- Sounds very intriguing... and is exactly what your website states
We are currently working on setting up more branches thats why we are employing online, but when the new office near you is ready you can be assign to one of them that is if you qualify after the interview...
he closest office location to you will be completed estimated four months from now. The position and job done for now will be done from home till the office is completed and: As soon as you are confirmed qualified, the company will provide you with complete office equipments to setup a mini office at home. You will be assigned to the nearest office as soon as its completed, but that is if you are confirm qualified and accepted for this position...
- Okay, I understand the office is in process right now. Do you have an idea of its location?
In *************, PA , We support people’s aspiration to "Live better and live longer" by aiming to deliver safe, economical and innovative medical solutions to meet the demands of people throughout their lifetime while serving healthcare professionals around the world.
- WOW, how wonderful to learn you are putting an office right in my home town!
Correct. The skills and experience on your resume would be a valuable asset to our company. Under your region for now we have 57 Full time/Part time employees, 25 Flexible Contract workers and 9 Superior Officers. The Flexible Contract workers are known as the Younger Workers and there training will last for one month, due to they only have the necessary skills, but lack the needed experience. Your training will last for just one weeks due to you already have the required skills and experience. We have three working sections which are ( Morning, Evening and Full day )..The Morning section begins from 8am-1pm, Evening section 2pm-7pm, Full day section cover's both Morning and Evening sections with one hour break between 1pm and 2pm, Monday to Friday. You are to choose a convenient section weekly
- So, if I am interpreting this correctly, a "section" must be selected weekly. If an employee does all morning sections, then are they only considered part time?
Yes..... This is an Office/ online and work from home job the working hours are flexible and you can chose to work from anywhere of your choice
Our Goal is to help our clients achieve success. The pay is $24 per hour training is $12 per hour and will get payment weekly via check or direct deposit. Working 30 to 40 hours weekly,if you are considered for this position you will be working as a full employee and not an independent contractor. Benefits: Health, Dental, Life and AD&D Insurance, Employee Wellness and 401k plans.Paid Time Off and Holidays with Generous Company Discounts.....That counts after working 90days with the Company Okay
- The pay scale is much less than I am looking to earn and I'm curious what specifically the responsibilities are... I was under the impression this was for a sales position with Brinton Pharmaceuticals.
You have nothing to worry about the pay. RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: Heavy Data entry/administrative tasks Updating client information in computer system Running and processing multiple documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, etc...Can you handle these duties?
- They are all simple administrative tasks and of course, I'm confident I can handle them with great ease.
Have you ever worked from home or online before ?Are you currently employed ?How many hours do you intend to dedicate to this job position daily?
- I've been working from my home office since 1995. When I migrated in to sales in 2002 / 2003... I began to travel for obvious reasons that sales people travel. I can dedicate 10 hours a day with ease.
How many years experience do you have in Data entry/Book keeping and Customer Service?
- Data entry (too many to admit!) / Bookkeeping I'd say about (10) years and customer service - my entire working career.
How many years experience do you have in auditing reports? How many years experience do you have in sorting and filing documentation?
- Auditing reports... only the (10) years I worked with the CFO as the Accounting Manager. Sorting and filing documentation I've been doing since 1985
Whats your clerical speed? Do you have an idea of how to use MS excel ?
What is your highest educational diploma? When did you receive it?
- I type approximately 50+ WPM and yes, I am very familiar with MS Excel.
- My highest educational diploma is High School and I did continue my education for several years (part time... paying my own way at the community college for Business Administration).
How long do you expect to remain employed with this company if hired?......What applicable attributes/experiences do you have?
- As you can tell from my resume, I am a dedicated employee looking to continue to share the longevity I have with my past (2) jobs. If the money is there and it is affordable for me to do - I would finish my working career with your org. if they would allow me to do so. I have many years of experience of interacting with both co-workers and customers. I tend to bring out the best in people so I have a tendency to be a leader. I have a very keen attention to detail and am capable of the vision to identify market trends and build a sustainable market presence. I've managed a group of people, and again, brought out the absolute best in them. I'm a quick study (learning new products and services) rapidly and very easily.
Well you have done well so far and you seem like a perfect fit for this position.
Hold on online while i send your answers to my superiors for review and consideration...Okay
- Okay, thank you Ms. Jones. I certainly don't mind holding on
- Ms. Jones, may I ask what the specific position title is that Briton is looking to fill? I'm inquiring predominantly because I am not certain I applied for this position with your organization; but perhaps my resume was furnished since I have the experience and skills necessary. Either way, I have no idea of the "title" this position is for.
THE POSITIONS AVAILABLE ARE : Data entry,office assist,admin clerk,Front desk,sales manager,sales rep,auditing,book keeping,customer care,health care,Marketing, insurance,Executive assist ,payroll clerk,medical biller, dispatcher, , case management supervisor, typist clerk,Program Manager,maintenance, Compliance/Risk Manager, , and IT jobs.. positions,others etc
Which are you interested in ?
- Wow! My #1 preferences would be for Sales for sure! Which position is the one you are looking to fill immediately?
- Both? You listed MANY job functions and I feel confident I could do everything noted with the exception of Compliance/Risk Manager, Pension Manger and IT.
Good...Hold online. Hello...Are you there?
- Yes, I am indeed.
I am back now..the results for the interview is on my desk......The result for this interview is....You have just been confirmed qualified for this position.
You are now offered the job position...you are HIRED!
- That's wonderful news. What specific position is Brinton hiring me for?
Compliance/Risk Manager You are welcome to Brinton Pharmaceuticals Ltd. You are now given a chance to show your zeal, commitment, charisma, diligence and be a productive employee.
My supervisor's will reach you via e-mail for your position offer-documents and your working papers. Also they will put you through our company's guildlines under US human Resources Laws and Regulations You will Earn $24 per hour,You will receive your pay via Check weekly, what banking institution do you operate with?
- Ms. Jones, as appreciative as I am for the offering; I'm confident the $$$ is not what I am looking for.
How much do you earn per hour ?
- I make more like $57.69 ($120K/yr)
Alright we can pay you that, okay ?
- I would 100% be interested in seeing an offer letter as you noted from your supervisor. Going from what your offer was to what I earn at $120K/year is a HUGE jump for Brinton. While I believe I am a qualified candidate and have exceptional skills... I can't believe the company is willing to more than double the offer.
- Can you tell me who I should be expecting an email from so that I can be on the look out for it?
I will notify you once it has been email to you
- That would be perfect. Do you require anything else from me in the interim?
You will receive your duties online everyday and i will always be online to assist you with any difficulties Your Primary duties include: Preparation of Balance sheets (Mini), account balancing, invoicing recording,proper data analysis of sales records and recording pay slips into accounting database.
Secondary duties: Now, your secondary daily duties would be to report to your Supervisor, who would be attached to you online. Can you handle the Job duties if you are being trained towards it?
- I'm confident I can and thank you for asking
You would be eligible to Benefits after 90days of working with the company, Benefits offered are Health Insurance / Vacations / Bonuses This Job offers Flexible hours but you are to report online by 8am-4pm daily for duties,task,and assignment...Okay
In the mean time i need you to provide me with the following requested info for verification purpose
Address : (P.O Box not valid)
Cell # :
so that my secretary can put you on register, Once done let me know.
- Name: ******** **********
You will be undergoing a week training and orientation which will commence as soon as you have all working materials and you are rest assured that you will be paid for it You will be emailed your Employment Offer Letter and a HR document during your orientation and training,you are required to read, fill, sign and send back to us our copy Employment Offer Letter as soon as you are done...Okay
- okay.... where is the training and orientation take place
You will need some Data entry/Accounting software to commence your training and orientation and also you need the software to get started with work...this is an online work from home.
Here are the name's of the software's you will need to start working with are: Intuit QuickBooks Accounting Software,Sage Simply Accounting Accounting Software,Peachtree Complete Accounting Software,AccountEdge),Business 2Go software,Bookkeeper software,QuickBooks, Agilent version A.6.1.1, A.7.1.1 and A.7.1.2
Are you familiar with any of these software's ?
- I am familiar with the names of them.... I've worked closely with Peachtree for many years
The funds for the software/working materials will be provided for you by the company via check, make sure you use them as instructed for the software and i will refer you to the vendor you are to purchase them from okay ?
- I will not be required to purchase this in advance of receiving equipment, etc... correct?
No. The funds for the software/working materials will be provided for you by the company via check, make sure you use them as instructed for the software and i will refer you to the vendor you are to purchase them from okay ?
- okay... I'm not sure I completely understand. If you provide the company check... is it that the equipment and the software is then purchased by the vendor you indicate?
I will refer you to the vendor you are to purchase from
- does the company furnish a computer for this?
- Ms. Jones, will the offer letter lay everything out in regards to the procedure, etc...? I'm just a bit confused as to why I would not have had the opportunity to speak to anyone as part of the interview process.
That will be done during the training okay ?
- Okay, if that is your policy. It’s very unusual from anything I’ve ever experienced.
As soon as the check for your materials has been issued out to you i will notify you and provide you with the tracking number so you can keep track of it and know when it gets to you okay?
- Okay, that's fine. I'd like to see the formal offer letter before you sending the check along
All we need from you is good work and trust, you will enjoy every moment working with us
That's all for the interview, You are to report to me online Tomorrow morning 8am your time for update on the check for your working materials and how to get started with your first duties, task, and assignment...Okay ?
- I will require a formal offer letter before I begin working for your organization. I’d also like the contact information for you and anyone else in HR please.
Once again you are welcome to Brinton Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Make sure you are here online Tomorrow morning by 8am your time...Bye and have a Blessed day.
okay, have a great night!
Tue, 5:37 PM
- Good Morning Ms. Jones. How are you today? I was a bit disappointed not to find a formal offer letter in my inbox of my email this morning as you had indicated would happen yesterday. At this juncture, I’m thinking it would be best to speak to someone via the telephone instead of chatting via google hangouts messenger. You and I chatted for a great length of time and I'm not understanding why we didn't speak via the telephone. I imagine your time is quite valuable and you and I spent the better part of (2) hours chatting when it could have been condensed substantially had we spoken verbally instead of texting.
- Ms. Jones, you requested we meet again at 8 am my time and I'm wondering if you will be joining me in the conversation
- Hello, Ms. Jones?
- Are you there? It is 8:25am and I believe you requested we meet at 8 am my time.
Good morning....I will notify you once it has been email to you okay ?
- Okay, that's fine. Again, is there someone that I may speak to via the telephone upon receipt of the offer letter?
You will be able to do that during the training okay ?
- I'm very apprehensive of this entire process. I have a very unsettling feeling about how this has transpired and your assumption that I will be working today. Please understand that I will not be doing anything until I have received an offer letter that I can review and agree upon first.
You will receive the check to purchase your working materials tomorrow
- I will be in touch as soon as I receive the offer letter and accept it. Have a great morning and afternoon! One last thing, do you have a direct telephone number in which I may call you once I have received the letter of employment/offer letter...in case I have any questions?
- So if I have questions, and/or concerns… Who will I direct them to and what is their name and telephone number?
- I’m waiting for a response…. It’s been 30 minutes and you seem to have disappeared.
who is going to hunt these folks down?!
Identity Theft Risk: