This is the job they ask me to do.
1. Your operator selects a client for you for the date specified before.
2. You get information about the orders to your e-mail: amount, currency type, payment system, date of transfer of
money for purchasing of the specified digital currency.
3. You get information about reception of funds on your account in the payment system specified before – for
instance, Interac System, Wire Transfer, Third-Party Payment to another RBC Client.
4. You accept transferred funds for purchasing digital currencies to your account and get cash in the nearest bank office.
5. Final stage – purchase of the specified type of digital currency by means of the self-service terminal.
At each stage, you will be provided by full information support from your operator. Completion of one order usually
takes 1.5-2 hours.
During Training, you may complete 2-4 orders per day. Commission per order is 150 CAD.
You can get additional information and instructions from your operator.
Please help others to avoid this kind of scam