Read the warning!
ATTENTION: Consumers who have been contacted by scammers could have had their personal information breached.
ScamGuard highly recommends that consumers whose information has been breached obtain identity theft protection service immediately. There are several companies that offer identity theft protection in the US. One of the most inexpensive options we were able to find is the protection offered by LifeLock
. You can start your protection here.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions contained on this site are not endorsed by LifeLock. ScamGuard receives compensation from LifeLock. This helps support our scam prevention efforts.
would not honor quoted price.
Dec 01, 2017
company confirmed a submitted quote vis email and their app. changed the price the day the product was sent (only because I looked at order status). inquired with the company. they claimed a voucher/coupon error.
1) they never informed me until I inquired. yet changed the quoted price.
2) the submitted quote was confirmed via email,
3) the product was sent 3 days later, giving plenty of opportunity if there was an error to communicate it.
4) the policies and disclaimers do not address mistakes on their end, Hence, they should honor the quote
honor the price quoted
Complaint #: 33247
I don't recommend them
- Did you find this complaint useful?