We were told that they are Brazilian sugar suppliers and after price negotiation, we were told to deposit 30% and the remaining 70% will be against shipping documents which are a normal practice from the sugar trade, we got a sales contract from them and also invoice with their Citibank account and address. after verification, we noticed the company was fully registered in the state of California an that was why we trusted and paid in advance.
After confirmation of our 30% payment which is 30750usd , then they develop this attitude telling us we have to go and make the remaining 70% deposit before they will proceed with the supply, from then on no response to email and no response to phone calls.
JUST A REFUND AND THE COMPANY SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN BY CALIFORNIA AUTHORITIES
I don't recommend them