They have called me earlier and they said that they are from martinville university and told me that now I can start studying and get the master but I have to pay fees so I gave them the information on my Visa card but there isn't enough money there was 7 dollars just , and lately I found out they were lying to me so please be careful . But thank god nowadays I am a bit short of cash so now I have to cancel my visaShow more...
They have my phone number and my e mail can they harm me anymore
Hope this email finds you well in good health and spirit.
The university offers two kind of programs, 1. Fast Track, 2. Online Education
Prior Learning Assessment /Exemption Program (For Working Adults)
1. Fast Track is designed for working adults who carry tones of experience but they lack a certain academic qualification which stops them either to get promotion or to apply for a better job, these individuals cannot spare time due to their busy schedules so they would complete the education. University assesses their experience and awards them with a degree, this does not require a study, or to undergo for an exam. They can send us their experience details and earn the degree within 30-35 days. Please see below if you are one of them.
• There will be no classes No courses
• It will take just 10 days & documents will be delivered via DHL in Middle East
• This degree is acceptable worldwide - Contains 60 credit Hours
• This Degree can also be stamped by The us state department.
• This Degree can also be attested by U.A.E, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi, Or Jordan Embassy.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR FAST TRACK?
a. If you are over 40, and you cannot spare time for studies.
b. If you are in need of such a degree to get the work permit
c. If you are planning to immigrate and your consultant needs a US academic degree.
d. If you have a pending position or a new job needs this higher academic degree.
e. If you cannot spend more money on regular studies.
Scanned Copy of Educational Transcripts
Driver License/Passport Copy (Scanned)
Your fresh photographs.
Degree Documents, which you will be receiving;
• 1 Original Accredited Degree
• 2 Original Transcripts
• 1 Award of Excellence
• 1 Certificate of Distinction
• 1 Certificate of Membership
• 4 Education Verification Letters
Open this link for degree sample.
1) Registered and authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade/U.S. State Department.
2) Notarized (Notary Public) by the local state (Apostil).
3) Certified and signed by the Secretary of the State.
This is to inform you that Martinville University is now recognized by the GULF ACCREDITATION COMMISSION and has been added to the recently released updated list of Recognized E-Learning universities. All e-learning universities listed by the Commission shall now be accepted throughout the Middle East.
Click here to view accreditation with GULF ACCREDIATION COMMISSION
Click Here to see Accreditations
Following is the complete fee with 70% Scholarship:
For PLA Scholarship Complete Fee: $299.00 Only
Last date of scholarship is May, 6th.
Payment modes :-
Student can pay the fee by using the following options:-
1. western union ( transfer money to our associate)
2. Bank Wire (Bank Transfer)
In case of any Questions & Concerns feel free to reply me back.
Head of Scholarship Department.
Want my money back
Jeff Smith, Neil Parker
they tell me that I have a scholarship and ask me for paying money.Show more...
I ask to protect others
I don't recommend them
Martinville University (www.martinvilleuniversity.com) They offered my an online degree based on my industry experience. On query if they were registered with CHEA or USDEA, they referred me to another body Gulf Bureau of Higher Education and Certificate Accreditation (url: www.gulfbhe.me). I checked both websites detail on www.scamadviser.com and interestingly both of the sites have same owner and same particulars. I was about to pay them registration fees today. Please look into this and publish it so that all other can be safe.
PS: Initial link was on facebook from where I was redirected to these scammers.