Contacted via email -
My name is Monica Stokes, and I represent the Human Resources Department of Norman Offshore Delivery.
Norman Supply Company, with a head-office in Denmark is currently opening 8 new offices across USA.
All information about our company can be found on our web-site Normanod.com
We are seeking Senior Supply Managers to start our paid training program and to become a part-time or full-time employees in the USA.
The Supply Manager will have a universal role to:
- Ensure needed equipment, materials, and services are obtained at a very competitive price, excellent quality, and always on time;
- Set up, manage and optimize contracting and procurement activities /processes;
- Give timely and effective reports;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to manage and analyze data;
- Strong customer focus;
- Persistent and energetic with an adaptable attitude towards constant improvement;
Salary: $24.000 (Training period), $54.000 (Part-time position), $132K (Full time Senior supply manager position).
Benefits: Paid business trips, 20 days’ paid vacation per annum and paid sick leave.
Hours of Work: Full-time/Part-time
Location: USA/Any Location.
So if you are still interested in this position and wish to progress to the next step, please email me directly and I will send you all the necessary information about the interview process and further steps.
Please request once again if there was no reply from me withing 24 hours.
Norman Offshore Delivery.
Ørestads Blvd. 73, 2300
Identity Theft Risk: