Read the warning!
ATTENTION: Consumers who have been contacted by scammers could have had their personal information breached.
ScamGuard highly recommends that consumers whose information has been breached obtain identity theft protection service immediately. There are several companies that offer identity theft protection in the US. One of the most inexpensive options we were able to find is the protection offered by LifeLock
. You can start your protection here.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions contained on this site are not endorsed by LifeLock. ScamGuard receives compensation from LifeLock. This helps support our scam prevention efforts.
Owes money. Everything the company does is illegal.
Mar 13, 2017
1. You are forced to illegal cold-call electric companies and sign them up to energy plans they never wanted.
2. They pay you an illegal 6 dollars an hour.
3. Illegally place you on 1099, not a W2.
4. Illegally take taxes out of your paycheck. Which they don't report to the government, making it look like you never paid taxes on your paycheck. Which has gotten all of their employee's in trouble with the IRS! That's why they fire them every few months.
5. You'll never get a paystub nor a 1099/W2 form to do your taxes.
Complaint #: 25391
I don't recommend them
- Did you find this complaint useful?